Sunday 24 February 2013

             I am reading this novel called "Oryx and Crake" by Margaret Atwood, a famous Canadian writer. I chose this book becuase of it's notability and it's famousness. I have heard of this book many times, and a couple of my friends have suggested me to read this book.
            This novel talks about Snowman, the only human being left on earth, and his life with a couple of "man" who are perfect in any concept. These "man" were created by Crake, a super intellegent human who also created the virus that destroyed all human beings.
           The story is really interesting to me. I am looking forward in reading this novel over this period of time. Right now i have read just past the first chapter of the book, and i currently think the book is pretty interesting and will likely to finish it in a couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment